Thank you for considering working with
True Color Counseling, LLC
The following Insurance plans are accepted at this practice:
- NM Medicare
- NM Medicaid
- TriCare West
- TriCare for Life
- CHAMPVAWestern Sky Community Care
- New Mexico Health ConnectionsMolina
- Three Rivers PPO
- Prime Health Services
- America’s Choice Provider Network (PPO)
- Christus Health Plan/Medicare Advantage Plans
- True Health New MexicoOptum (United Healthcare for Behavioral Health)
- Provider Network of American/PNOA
- Magellan Health Services (Presbyterian)
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Centennial Care (Medicaid)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NM
- BC/BS Community Care - Medicaid
- AARP Medicare Advantage with United Health Care
Rates for Out-of-Pocket/Cash:
- $185 for an initial intake session, 2 hrs;
- $90 for 55 minutes follow-up;
- $65 for 45 minutes follow-up;
- $50 for 30 minutes follow-up;
Sliding fee scale of $30 – $60 for an individual is available upon request and for all Open Path referred clients. If you are not an Open Path member and seek therapy within your budget check out becoming an Open Path member: https://openpathcollective.org
In general, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check debit cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is expected at the time of service. Note, if you are not able to pay a payment plan will be arranged. If your balance exceeds $100.00, scheduling future sessions will pause until your balance is brought to $0.00/zero. It is unethical for me to let you get into debt and of me to not be paid for services I rendered.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. I expect a call, text or email if you are running late. I do not double book appointment times. The time you schedule is the time I have set aside for us to work, to do the work you contracted to do with me as your therapist. If you do not call or no show you will be billed $50 "no show no call" fee. This fee will be charged even if you have insurance, with the exception being Medicaid.
Note: If you are in the midst of a real emergency, call when you are able and we will go from there.
Any Other Questions:
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!